Sunday, June 9, 2013

Bangkok Lights

Bangkok - The world capital for street photography


© tedguuphoto 2013 all rights reserved - *All photos taken with my trusty Canon 60D

Bangkok had long been famous for it's lively streets, bustling with people and yes, lots of traffic. Here, lots of things are happening as the clock is ticking away to the end of the day. That's precisely the recipe for a good street photography shoot. But as I was planning for a trip around BKK the day after, I've suddenly gotten an idea, to break my comfort zones and start shooting early, way early than what I've used to. I started my day at 5 in the morning around the famed 'Flower market' area to seek for some life. Surprisingly, people had already been working their socks off, selling flowers on the dimly lit streets like madness. People with trolleys seemingly filled the streets more so than the cars during the day, pushing and shoving each other. It was an utter chaos. Still, I've managed to get some good photos out of it, and yes, it all ended up well. So, to illustrate what I had experienced, here are some photos I'd took during the early times of Bangkok City.

(Click to see full-sized images)
.












No comments:

Post a Comment